Tuesday 10 April 2007

Big Cars, Stupid Drivers

I am from the biggest and busiest city in Malaysia (Klang Valley) and driving is the only way to get around because that’s the only form of transportation that is readily available and most comfortable and reliable. Public transportation sucks, but that’s another story.

So being an avid driver every single day, I have my share of experience in road congestions and many of times, car problems. All this is part and parcel of my everyday driving experience hence im kinda used to it already so normally I just curse and swear every time im late for an appointment or when I get freaking bored on a hot sunny day stuck in a non-moving congestion.

However, something that ticks me off completely is STUPID DRIVERS. I’m not talking about careless and reckless drivers young punks (another story, another time) but about those with a 2-cent brain who cuts in and out of a massive congestion. And u know what, these drives are the ones with the post Merks and Beemers and Porshes and whatever big ass foreign car.

From right, cut to the left and then move back to the right just when the particular lane is moving faster. Tell me, how is that suppose to make you go faster, u bigwit? Crap, these might be the cars that are causing the congestion to be more congested.

So those with big arse cars, please stay on your damn freaking lane and all of us will get to where we are going in the fastest time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it...They think they drive expensive cars, they can get away with being stupid. well there's no excuse for being not only dumb, but an annoyance on the road no matter how big ur car.

MANCURIAN said...

Maybe BIGGER CAR, SMALLER BRAIN ...

But of course this is just an individual, pissed-offed remark la from an equally pissed-off individual ...... =)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.