Tuesday 17 April 2007

Lazy Tuesday

Have been away for the past week. Another outstation assignment.

Am sick and extremely tired after business traveling. If it was for a long romantic hideaway or a long relaxing break, then it is a different story.

Oh, had an exhilarating experience with EPF (Employee Providence Fund) the other day. A very positive one actually. Was lining up at the PJ Jalan Gasing Branch to submit some forms.

Was greeted by an ever-smiling Customer Service personnel at the door. She was extremely helpful, pointing to the suitable counter to get my forms, to get my queuing number etc.

The Officer in Charge was also extremely jovial and patient. I actually forgot to fill in some particulars in the application form but he had the patient to guide me and wait for me so that I don’t lose my turn at the counter. Thanks Nik

Was done and out of there in less than 45 mins. Totally blissful.

Great Job EPF and Keep It Up!
But I can’t say for most of the Government Agency. (Another story another time)

No comments: