Monday 19 March 2007

Monday Blues

Wow ..how fast the weekend passed.

Was so in tune and busy with work, that I didn’t really realized the weekend flew so quick.

Lets have a weekend recap ….

Saturday, wanted to go jogging with GF in the morning but scrapped the plan after noticing it was raining heavily. Had a short work discussion with some associates over breakfast and then went home to finish off some work on an ongoing project.

The evening were less eventful, with dinner appointment and picking up GF after she attended a wedding dinner.

Sunday, slept in late. Picked up GF from church and caught a movie after a long long time. Pursuit of Happyness … really good movie.

Met a close friend HC at the movies. He was with somebody and I casually just went over and said hi.

Imagine GF and my surprise when we found out that he wasn’t with his partner but with someone else. I was left speechless for a few second and I was so takenly aback.

Spoke to HC after I went back. He was worried what GF would think about it and would she mention it to his partner. I assured him his secret is safe with us.

So it got me thinking. Is long-term relationship without marriage a dangerous thing? HC has been going out with partner for about 7 years and has no immediate plan to get attached.

Is marriage the key to stop philandering hearts? Hmmmmm ……..

No comments: